Hops & Barley Homebrew Newsletter – September 2017
- Sunday Grain Day! – In celebration of football season, every Sunday is Grain Day! Get 10% off grain purchases every Sunday, all season long!
- October Homebrewer’s Meetup – Sunday, October 29th at 2 pm – October’s topic – HOPS!! – We will be discussing hop properties, varieties, and usage. Attendees get %10 off their homebrew purchase during the event. These events are a great way to meet other homebrewers, exchange homebrew, partake in good discussion, and get pesky problems resolved. Remember this is a recurring event, always on the last Sunday of the month at 2 pm.
- National Learn to Homebrew Weekend – Homebrew Demo – Saturday, November 4th 1 pm. Learn how to brew all-grain beer! This is a great demo if you are looking to take the leap from extract to all-grain. Sign up in store. Limited space available.
- Discounted Purchases – All homebrew purchases on November 3rd, 4th, and 5th are 10% off.
- 55lb bags of Grain – Come in to see our pricing on 55lb bags of grain. We keep a few in-stock but can order from a huge variety!
- Consignment Sales – Have old brewing equipment you no longer need? We can help you sell it on consignment through the store. Email email@example.com with the details of what you would like to sell or stop into the store and we’ll take your info.
- AHA Brewers Discount – all American Homebrewer’s association cardholders get 10% off their homebrew purchases! Just show us your card at checkout.
- Brooklyn Brew Shop – Kits are restocked. We have pretzel making, cheese making and bagel making kits! 1 gallon all-grain kits. These make great holiday gifts. Brand new – Gose Gone Wild kit, learn how to make a kettle-soured beer!
- Recipe of the Month
Porter, Just Porter. Now is the time to get those dark beers going for the colder months. This one comes from Beersmith. For extract brewers replace the 8lbs of 2-row.
Did You Know?
We have over 40 types of grains have hit the shelves – base grains, caramel/crystal, specialty – We have what you need to go from grain to glass! We can mill the grain on-site, and please, if there is any type of grain that you love to brew with and we don’t have it, let us know!
We have hops for the discerning hop-head, from US classics like the 3 C’s, El Dorado, and Mosaic, to UK hops like Fuggles, EKG, and Tettnang, to the fruity hops of NZ and AU like Green Bullet, Pacific Jade, Kohatu, and Galaxy and many more.
We also have everything to get you started with wine and cider making! From specific yeast strains to fermenting equipment and a few varieties of wine kits.
We Can Take Orders!
Our distributors carry many more wine making kits, as well as kegging supplies, bigger pots and kettles, burners, chillers, etc. than what we have in-store. Let us know what your looking for and we might have access to it.
Categorised in: Newsletter
This post was written by Zach Savastano