Give the gift of brewing this year. We have all kinds of great gift ideas for all kinds of fermentationists, new and experienced alike! Can’t decide? We have gift cards too!
Attention!! We are putting in a White Labs Yeast order we anticipate to arrive before Christmas. If there are any particular strains or products from them that you would like, please let us know by Wednesday, December 13th at 3 pm. They have strains for all types of fermentation. You can either call us or message us on Facebook. https://www.whitelabs.com/yeast-bank
- Winter Homebrew Demonstration
- Homebrew Demo – Date to be determined. Learn how to brew beer! Sign up in store.
- Sunday Grain Day!
- In celebration of football season, every Sunday is Grain Day! Get 10% off grain purchases every Sunday, all season long!
- 8 Gallon Stainless Steel pot with weldless therm and ball valve (don’t forget we can order larger pots as well!)
- Idaho 7, Vic Secret hop pellets
- Hop Hash (due to high demand, this is made from various available hops)
- Stainless steel immersion wort chiller
- Fruit Wine Bases (peach, plum, strawberry, and cherry) (other flavors available for order!)
- Kegs and kegging supplies
- Belgian bottles, corks, and cages
- Additives – cacao, bitter and sweet orange peel, coriander, and more
55lb bags of Grain
- Come in to see our pricing on 55lb bags of grain. We keep a few in-stock but can order a huge variety!
Have old brewing equipment you no longer need? We can help you sell it on consignment through the store. Email email@example.com with the details of what you would like to sell or stop by the store and we’ll take your info.
AHA Brewers Discount
All American Homebrewer’s association cardholders get 10% off their homebrew purchases! Just show us your card at checkout.
Brooklyn Brew Shop
Kits are restocked. We have pretzel making, cheese making and bagel making kits! 1-gallon all-grain kits. These make great holiday gifts. Brand new – Gose Gone Wild kit, learn how to make a kettle-soured beer!
Recipe of the Month
Sierra Nevada Celebration Clone – This month we have a clone recipe of the wonderful winter IPA, a long time favorite: Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale. This recipe comes from homebrewersassociation.org. For dextrin malt, use Carapils or Carafoam. For a dry yeast substitute, if necessary, use Safale US-05.
Did You Know?
We have over 40 types of grains – base grains, caramel/crystal, specialty – We have what you need to go from grain to glass! We can mill the grain on-site, and please, if there is any type of grain that you love to brew with and we don’t have it, let us know!
We have hops for the discerning hop-head, from US classics like the 3 C’s, El Dorado, and Mosaic, to UK hops like Fuggles, EKG, and Tettnang, to the fruity hops of NZ and AU like Green Bullet, Pacific Jade, Kohatu, and Galaxy and many more.
We can take orders!
Our distributors carry many more wine making kits, as well as kegging supplies, bigger pots and kettles, burners, chillers, mash tuns etc. than what we have in-store. Let us know what your looking for and we can order it for you.
Categorised in: Newsletter
This post was written by Zach Savastano